Killer™ Wireless-AC high-performance networking adapters are redefining the wireless networking experience by delivering stunning speed, increased intelligence, and amazing control. The Killer Wireless-AC 1535 is the second generation of Killer Wireless-AC and introduces ExtremeRange™ technology that offers two external 5GHz signal amplifiers plus it supports 802.11ac Wave 2 features including support for MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming.
With this cutting edge new technology, the Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 improves latency, reduces jitter, and virtually eliminates video freezes at even greater ranges and with stronger signals than competing wireless adapters. Killer™ Wireless-AC adapters supports dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth connectivity. Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 delivers industry-leading data rates up to 867 Mbps with range-enhancing 802.11ac technologies to deliver higher data throughput over longer distances. The Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 with ExtremeRange™ Technology provides amazing speed, excellent throughput, and low latency for an incredible experience when playing online games, streaming your game, and enjoying HD video.
The Killer Wireless-AC 1535 provides the user with industry-leading speed, control, and intelligence by providing several innovative features:
Killer Prioritization Engine – Killer Prioritization Engine detects applications and websites, and prioritizes their traffic accordingly for the best speed and optimal performance.
ExtremeRange™ Technology: In addition to supporting dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Killer Wireless-AC 1535 introduces full MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming support plus 2 external 5GHz signal amplifiers. This allows Killer to offer an unparalleled and uninterrupted experience at longer ranges from your access point.
DoubleShot Pro – Killer’s DoubleShot Pro Technology which allows you to use WiFi and Ethernet at the same time – even on different networks. Killer gives you the power to choose which apps go over Ethernet and which go over Wireless.
Killer Control Center – Killer delivers you amazing networking control and information with the Killer Control Center. Gamers and PC users now have the power to control and configure your PC networking like never before.
- Single-chip, 2.4/5 GHz, 2 stream 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and BT 4.2
- 11ac 2X2 WLAN standards with low power PCIe (with L1 sub-state) interfaces + BT 4.2 with USB1.1 interface.
- Includes external Power Amplifier (PA) and Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with control logics
- Module specifications: Next generation form factor, M.2, module size = 22mm x 30mm, Key(A-E)
- Chipset: QCA6174A
Features and Functionality:
- Highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) system-on-chip (SoC) for 5GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4/5GHz 802.11n WLAN applications.
- Supports 20/40 MHz at 2.4GHz and supports 20/40/80MHz at 5GHz
- 2×2 MU-MIMO with two spatial streams
- Supports Bluetooth-WLAN coexistence and ISM-LTE coexistence.
- Bluetooth v4.1 solution for class1 and class2 power-level transmissions
- Support Bluetooth 4.2 + HS, BLE, ANT+ and is backwards compatible with Bluetooth 1.2, 2.X + enhanced data rate.
- Supports Wake on Wireless LAN and Wake on Bluetooth
- Fast channel switch (1 ms within band and 2 ms across bands)
- High-density modulation (up to 256-QAM)
- Offloading for minimal host utilization at 11ac speeds
- Low latency high performance interface (PCIe) support with advanced low-power state (L1-sub state) for stand-by power reduction.
- Operates on a single 3.3 V power supply and an I/O supply of 1.8 V or 3.3 V.
- Both WLAN and Bluetooth power management use advanced power saving techniques such as: gating clocks to idle or inactive blocks, voltage scaling to specific blocks in certain states, fast start and settling circuits to reduce Tx, active duty cycles, processor frequency scaling, and other techniques to optimize power consumption across all operating states.
- Additional features include maximal likelihood (ML) decoding, low-density parity check (LDPC), maximum ratio combining (MRC), Rx space time block code (STBC), and 1.5 K bytes of on-chip one-time programmable (OTP) memory to eliminate the need for an external flash and to further reduce the external component count.
- AP Mode (supports up to 32 clients)
- WLAN Frequency Band: 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth Frequency Band: 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11j and 802.11i