Killer™ Wireless-AC high-performance networking adapters deliver stunning speed, increased intelligence, and amazing control. The Killer Wireless-AC 1435 features the Killer Prioritization Engine, which automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes critical network traffic for online games, HD video, and high-quality audio to ensure a smooth and enjoyable gaming and entertainment experience.
With this cutting-edge technology, the Killer Wireless-AC 1435 outperforms competing wireless adapters by improving latency, reducing jitter, and virtually eliminating video freezes. Killer Wireless-AC adapters support dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 256 QAM Modulation, and Bluetooth connectivity. Killer Wireless-AC 1435 delivers industry-leading data rates up to 867 Mbps and includes full MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming support.
The Killer Wireless-AC 1435 provides the user with industry-leading speed, control, and intelligence by providing several innovative features:
Killer Prioritization Engine – Killer Prioritization Engine detects applications and websites, and prioritizes their traffic accordingly for the best speed and optimal performance.
DoubleShot Pro – Killer’s DoubleShot Pro Technology which allows you to use WiFi and Ethernet at the same time – even on different networks. Killer gives you the power to choose which apps go over Ethernet and which go over Wireless.
Killer Control Center – Killer delivers you amazing networking control and information with the Killer Control Center. Gamers and PC users now have the power to control and configure your PC networking like never before.
- Single-chip, 2.4/5 GHz, 2 stream 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and BT 4.2
- 11ac 2X2 WLAN standards with low power PCIe (with L1 sub-state) interfaces + BT 4.2 with USB1.1 interface.
- Module specifications: Next generation form factor, M.2, module size = 22mm x 30mm, Key(A-E)
- Chipset: QCA6174A
Features and Functionality:
- Highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) system-on-chip (SoC) for 5GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4/5GHz 802.11n WLAN applications.
- Supports 20/40 MHz at 2.4GHz and supports 20/40/80MHz at 5GHz
- 2×2 MU-MIMO with two spatial streams
- Supports Bluetooth-WLAN coexistence and ISM-LTE coexistence.
- Bluetooth v4.1 solution for class1 and class2 power-level transmissions
- Support Bluetooth 4.2 + HS, BLE, ANT+ and is backwards compatible with Bluetooth 1.2, 2.X + enhanced data rate.
- Supports Wake on Wireless LAN and Wake on Bluetooth
- Fast channel switch (1 ms within band and 2 ms across bands)
- High-density modulation (up to 256-QAM)
- Offloading for minimal host utilization at 11ac speeds
- Low latency high performance interface (PCIe) support with advanced low-power state (L1-sub state) for stand-by power reduction.
- Operates on a single 3.3 V power supply and an I/O supply of 1.8 V or 3.3 V.
- Both WLAN and Bluetooth power management use advanced power saving techniques such as: gating clocks to idle or inactive blocks, voltage scaling to specific blocks in certain states, fast start and settling circuits to reduce Tx, active duty cycles, processor frequency scaling, and other techniques to optimize power consumption across all operating states.
- Additional features include maximal likelihood (ML) decoding, low-density parity check (LDPC), maximum ratio combining (MRC), Rx space time block code (STBC), and 1.5 K bytes of on-chip one-time programmable (OTP) memory to eliminate the need for an external flash and to further reduce the external component count.
- AP Mode (supports up to 32 clients)
- WLAN Frequency Band: 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth Frequency Band: 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11j and 802.11i