The Killer™ E2600 is the latest product in Rivet Networks’ award-winning line of Gigabit Ethernet Controllers. By delivering Killer’s most advanced networking features with the latest gigabit Ethernet technology, the E2600 is the ideal choice for gamers and PC enthusiasts who want the best gigabit network connectivity in their PCs.
Best Gigabit Connectivity
Powered by the latest gigabit Ethernet technology, the Killer E2600 delivers incredible online experiences – low latency gaming, smooth HD streaming video, and interrupt-free voice and video chats. The Killer E2600 includes:
- Full gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Support for the latest Killer Networking features
- Advanced features such as connected standby and Wake-on-LAN
Incredible Speed, Intelligence, and Control
The Killer E2600 is a perfect blend of Killer’s speed, intelligence, and control. Gamers and performance users who demand the most from their system will love the E2600 and its advanced capabilities:
Amazing Speed: The Killer E2600 automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes network traffic and ensures the most important data is delivered fast and is prioritized over less important traffic.
- The Killer E2600 uses Killer Prioritization Engine Technology to detect thousands of games, applications, and websites. It then leverages Lag and Latency Reduction™ Technology to prioritize the most important packets for a fast, smooth online entertainment experience.
- The E2600 also features GameFast Technology, which automatically pauses processes that are not needed when gaming. By freeing up to 10% of CPU cycles and 20% of memory, GameFast enables the PC to devote more of its resources towards delivering a faster and more responsive gaming experience.
Advanced Intelligence: The Killer E2600 uses real time information to intelligently optimize networking experiences:
- Powered by the Killer Intelligence Engine, the Killer E2600 automatically analyzes the network and makes adjustments to improve the overall online experience. For items that cannot be fixed automatically, the Killer Intelligence Engine makes recommendations to the user on how to best optimize their home network for ideal performance.
- When combined with a Killer Wi-Fi product, the E2600 features DoubleShot Pro Technology, which enables the use of both Killer Wi-Fi and the E2600 at the same time. DoubleShot Pro works automatically to ensure the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link. Users can also leverage the Killer Control Center 2.0 to determine which applications and websites go over wireless and which use Ethernet.
Powerful Control: The Killer E2600 gives users more ways to control and enhance their online experience than ever before:
- The Killer Control Center 2.0 gives users an intuitive and rich interface to monitor which applications and websites are using bandwidth, and to optimize their PC’s networking performance. Users can adjust priorities and set bandwidth limits so that low priority traffic doesn’t interfere with multimedia applications or favorite websites.
- When paired with a Killer Wi-Fi product, the Killer E2600 can provide a high-speed link between the Killer enabled PC and the access point so the user can take full advantage of Killer Wireless xTend. By handling all traffic between the PC and the access point, the E2600 enables Killer Wi-Fi devices to devote their full bandwidth to extending the range of the home network by up to 1,000 square feet. Game with confidence because Killer E2600 still prioritizes the Killer computer’s traffic so that the other devices that connect to Killer Wireless xTend will not slow down high priority applications.
General Technical Specifications:
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Hibernation mode support
- Wake On Lan Support
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Support jumbo packets up to 9 KB
- RSS support
- Secure Wake Over Internet (SWOI)
- Supports remote wake-up (including AMD Magic packet and Microsoft Wake-up frame) in both ACPI and APM
Host Offloading Specifications:
- IP, TCP, and UDP checksum offload capabilities
- Transmit TCP segmentation
- IPv6 offload
- Advanced packet filtering, including promiscuous (unicast and multicast) transfer mode and multicast frame support
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support
- IEEE 802.1p QoS support (extend to 4 queues)
- Small footprint 32-pin QFN (5 mm x 5 mm) package
- PCI Express base 1.1 compliant
- Supports single, one-lane PCIe connection
- Memory, I/O and configuration transaction
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL) support
- Out-of-box Wake-on-LAN(OoB WoL)
- Supports Green Ethernet feature
- Energy Star 5.2 Proxy basic capacity