Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535
Killer™ Wireless-AC high-performance networking adapters are redefining the wireless networking experience by delivering stunning speed, increased intelligence, and amazing control. The Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 is the second generation of Killer Wireless-AC and introduces ExtremeRange™ technology that offers two external 5GHz signal amplifiers plus it supports 802.11ac Wave 2 features including support for MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming.
With this cutting edge new technology, the Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 improves latency, reduces jitter, and virtually eliminates video freezes at even greater ranges and with stronger signals than competing wireless adapters. Killer™ Wireless-AC adapters supports dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth connectivity. Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 delivers industry-leading data rates up to 867 Mbps with range-enhancing 802.11ac technologies to deliver higher data throughput over longer distances. The Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 with ExtremeRange™ Technology provides amazing speed, excellent throughput, and low latency for an incredible experience when playing online games, streaming your game, and enjoying HD video.
The Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 featuring ExtremeRange™ Technology is a high-performance wireless networking adapter. With full MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming support, ExtremeRange™ Technology offered by the Killer Wireless-AC 1535 extends intelligence and control along with superior wireless networking speed to new levels. Users will love the increased throughput and greater range offeredby ExtremeRange™ Technology. These adapters include Advanced Stream Detect™ technology to automatically classify and prioritize critical network traffic for online games, HD video, and high-quality audio to ensure a smooth and enjoyable gaming and entertainment experience.
ExtremeRange™ Technology introduces full MU-MIMO (Multi-User-Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output) support, which can dramatically increase network efficiency by working with a MU-MIMO enabled access point. MU-MIMO allows wireless access points to support multiple transmissions at the same time, versus a single transmission at a time like normal networks. This allows additional efficiency that will provide faster download and upload speeds, lower latency, and a better overall connection.
ExtremeRange™ Technology includes two external 5GHz signal amplifiers to improve your performance at longer distances. The External Power Amplifier and the Low Noise Amplifier work together to increase and maximize your WiFi range and to amplify your wireless signals so they cut through the noise to deliver your data as quickly as possible
ExtremeRange™ Technology includes Transmit Beamforming technology. Transmit Beamforming allows the Killer Wireless-AC 1535 to share location information directly to your wireless access point so that the access point can better direct its signals to you. By working with your access point enabled with Transmit Beamforming, the Killer Wireless- AC 1535 with ExtremeRange™ Technology gets data to and from your computer more quickly than ever before. Users will love the lower latency, faster downloads, and better throughput that is now possible with ExtremeRange™ Technology.
- Speed - Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 high-performance wireless networking adapters are designed for blazing fast performance. Play your games, watch your online HD video, and enjoy fast downloads all at same time with Killer's Lag and Latency Reduction™ Technology combined with Killer's ExtremeRange™ Technology.
- Intelligence - Killer™ Wireless-AC uses exclusive Advanced Stream Detect™ to automatically detect, classify, and prioritize sensitive network traffic for online games, HD video, and high quality audio for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience. In addition, ExtremeRange™ Technology allows Killer to be smarter than ever before with your wireless access point. Using Transmit Beamforming, Killer can ensure data gets to and from your computer faster than ever before providing you a better and uninterrupted online experience.
- Maximum Control - See which applications are hogging your wireless bandwidth. Set limits using Visual Bandwidth Control™ or shut them down completely with Application Blocking, so they don't interfere with your multimedia applications.
- Lag and Latency Reduction™: Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 features Lag and Latency Reduction™ Technology that is designed specifically to improve online gaming and HD video performance. Through its patented technology, Killer is able to get network packets to your applications up to twice as fast as competing products during single application usage, and potentially by more than 10x faster when multitasking.
- ExtremeRange™ Technology - In addition to supporting dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 introduces full MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming support plus 2 external 5GHz signal amplifiers. This allows Killer™ to offer an unparalleled and uninterrupted experience while playing online games, streaming your game, or enjoying online HD video.
- Advanced Stream Detect™ - Automatically classifies and prioritizes online games, HD video, and high quality audio for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
- Visual Bandwidth Control™ - Shows you which applications are monopolizing your bandwidth, and gives you control to optimize performance by adjusting priorities and setting bandwidth limits so that low priority traffic doesn't interfere with your multimedia applications. Download files or watch a video or browse the web simultaneously – it's all possible with Visual Bandwidth Control™.
- Killer DoubleShot™ Pro – The combination of the Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 and a Killer™ Ethernet controller provides unprecedented speed, intelligence and control. Killer DoubleShot™ Pro automatically picks the fastest network connection (Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 or Killer™ Ethernet) and sends all high priority traffic over that interface and then sends standard traffic over the other interface. This ensures the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link.